Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Mr. Irrelevant

Mr. Irrelevant

This years Mr. Irrelevant, Justice Cunningham tight end for South Carolina, got us to thinking. If you had the opportunity to be the last pick in the NFL Draft would you be honored or disappointed? Personally speaking I haven't been able to answer this question with any degree of solid confidence. I think I would be happy to have my name called as part of the Draft by any Team, but then again the competitor in me would probably be very disappointed.
Justice Cunningham

We've met several sports fans that have been high school, college or wanna be pro athletes and it would be interesting to know what their answer would be. Mr. Irrelevant has become the butt of many jokes and the player selected last catches hell from his team mates but does he care, I don't think so! He is part of history and the only way to go for him is up. He has the opportunity to compete for a job with an NFL Team and show the world he should have been selected before becoming the last pick of the Draft.
Mr. Irrelevant Final Pick

Mr. Irrelevant Time to Shine!


He may be Mr. Irrelevant to the NFL but how do you think his family and friends feel about his unfortunate or fortunate selection? I can only imagine many of the people that have been part of his development and all those that have been beside him on his journey are extremely proud of him. At the end of the day I would think anyone selected in the NFL Draft no matter where that may be would be thrilled and I'd bet there's not a sports fan among us that would not trade places with him in a heart beat!!!!!

We hope you will continue to support our blog, leave us a comment and visit our web site at What A Fan.  

No comments:

Post a Comment