Friday, April 19, 2013

Sports Fan Awards

Sports Fan Award

Have you ever wondered why there has never been a sports fan award? Americans are the kings and queens of award shows, hell we have an award for everything! How is it that sports fans have been overlooked in this department? Well for whatever reason it hasn't happened yet I have to say I'm very pleased it hadn't been done yet!

When I created What A Fan fourteen years ago the What A Fan Awards was part of my long term plans, I'm proud to see those plans coming to life. A sports fan award is way over due... This Labor Day Weekend 2013 in Orlando Florida fans from all around the Country will be honored for the dedication to a sport they can't live without. The fans that will receive awards September 1st 2013 will be making history, helping launch what will surely be one of the Worlds most popular and only sports fan awards show.

Sports Fan Award, A Dream Come True!


I'm a proud sports fan, a die-hard fan. I love it all. I admire the life long commitment athletes make to succeed and the passionate support fans provide their team and sport of choice. To play a small part in bring an event to life that pays tribute to sports fans of all genres fills my heart with a joy I couldn't begin to express... The What A Fan Awards is beginning a great tradition of recognition of dedication with this sports fan award, isn't it time we salute the American Sports Fan? Visit our web site for more information about the What A Fan Awards

No comments:

Post a Comment